The Samples Live at Southgate House on 2007-10-03
october 3, 2007
source : church audio stc-11 > CA9100 > marantz pmd-430
transfer : marantz pmd-430 > sound forge 8.0 > cd wave > flac level 8
mics on stand 7' high, XY, 15' from stage, slight right
little silver ring
did you ever look so nice
moves me like a river
who am i
world of machines
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
- 2007-10-10 01:17:39
- marantz pmd-430 > sound forge 8.0 > cd wave > flac level 8
- Newport, KY
- Taped by
- Transferred by
- Southgate House
Subject: To Jess
1. I would continue to record with live mics - 1 omni-directional center stage, and 2 directional about 25ft in front of each L + R speaker, depending on size of venue;
2. Ask the engineer for a direct feed from the soundboard as well;
3. integrate all four recordings together (you may have to deal with phasing & timing issues depending on how closely related each recording is to one another. With the Samples though, Sean's excessive reverb will help blend those distinctions;
4. continue to upgrade your recording equipment until you've found the best quality recording devices you can afford and once you've found the right combo of mics/recording devices;
5. Learn about and how to work a parametric EQ...although it's fine to leave the recording "as is" and let whomever downloads it do their own EQing.
Great job and thank you for giving us this show!!
Subject: 2 girls
girl 1 : so which one is the lead singer?
girl 2 : the one wearing the hat. (They all had hats on)
girl 3 : well...we need to figure out a way to get these guys to screw us
Listen to the first track, about 5sec. in...
Subject: this is my very first live recording.....
Uploaded by hey, its me, jess on